Friday, February 1, 2013

Weeks 10-13

Well I have DEFINITELY gotten behind. But moves will do that to ya!
The last 4 weeks I have:
  • Packed like a CRAZY person.
  • Moved from one house to another. In the freezing rain might I add. Do I have AWESOME family or what?
  • Unpacked a LOT. Still not done but hoping to get there this week.
  • FINALLY got internet set up.
  • Sent out 4 care packages.
  • Went to a Yellow Ribbon ceremony in Arkansas. It was actually a lot of fun. Got a lot of really good info and got to meet some AWESOME ladies. And only wanted to stab someone once. But I resisted. So that's awesome too.
  • Spent lots of time with my AWESOME sister. Honestly don't know what I would do without her.
  • Dealt with stupid drama. Spent way too much time worrying about it and focusing on it until I realized that it really didn't matter and neither did the people involved.
  • Lost a "friend". I say "friend" because if they were a true friend what ended the friendship would have NEVER happened.
  • Realized I don't have the time or patience for fake friends and I'm not gonna put up with it. Ive said it before & I'll say it again. I'd rather have no friends than fake friends.
  • Found a new show I LOVE. The following on Fox is beyond amazing. Creepy but amazing. If you haven't checked it out you SOO should. Love it!
  • Finished all the 50 shades books. Really dunno WHEN i finished them but I'm pretty sure it was within the last 4 weeks.
  • Started Baby Proof. So far its a pretty good book. Don't have a ton of time to read but I do read every day Monday-Friday when I'm waiting on the boys after school.
  • Talked to my hubs a few times. Not a whole lot but I am okay with that. He's not much of a talker and I'd love to talk to him all day every day. So we compromise. Makes us both happy and knowing hes relatively happy makes me happy. Plus he talks to me as much as he can... I think. But talks to me plenty to keep my satisfied. Gah that sounds dirty. ANYWAYS. I'm tired. Don't judge me. :)
  • Took the boys to the dentist. I don't think I like the dentist they saw last time. Long story short: she wanted to pull out a tooth that ended up having nothing wrong with it just cuz it looked funny on the x-ray. But nope. Didn't happen. THANK GOODNESS.
All in all its been a pretty good 4 weeks. And its flown by. Now just hoping the next few weeks fly by just as fast. :)

And as always, pictures of our week. Or weeks in this case.








 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment