Sunday, February 10, 2013

Care Package #9: Sunshine

I got a pocket, got a pocket full of SUNSHINE. I've got a love And I know that it's all MINE!
Yep. STILL have that song stuck in my head. Me & Lisa (my twin & most favoritest lady EVER!) literally sang that song all around the stores the ENTIRE day looking for stuff for this care package. Why? You ask. Good question.
Well as we all know winters can be cold & dark & dreary. And what's the best way to combat a gloomy day? SUNSHINE OF COURSE!!! So that's what this box is. A box of sunshine!

And here's whats in it:

  • Stax chips
  • Yellow Ricola
  • Carmex
  • Juicy Fruit gum
  • Lemon Heads
  • Buffalo Pretzels
  • Small boxes of cereal
  • Oreos to go
  • Breakfast bars
  • Slim Jims
  • Beef Jerky
  • Football
  • Butterfinger bar
  • A card
  • And the movie Easy A. Love love love that move & we both love Emma Stone. Plus the part where she's singin that song in the move is just freakin AWESOME and pulls it together with my theme. It's not yellow tho so I wrapped it in yellow tissue paper :)
The key to this box was just filling it with yellow stuff. That's one thing I love about this box. It can be customized to anybody any where. This is by far my favorite box so far. I had soo much fun shopping for it, coming up with how I wanted to decorate it & putting it together. He wont get this box for a WHILE tho now cuz of what he's doing there so luckily I don't think anything will go bad. The chocolate might melt but I think that's about it. So I'm happy about that. And I can't wait for him to get this box!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment