Sunday, February 10, 2013

Care Package #7: Valentines for the troops

Okay here is the 7th care package of this deployment. This one my twin & I went in on together. We thought all the guys deserved SOMETHING for Valentines day. Since there are over 100 guys in his unit we obviously couldn't do all of them so we did them for his platoon. After talkin to him today he told me MOST of maintenance wasn't there when he got the box & he gave them to someone to hand out so I'm not really sure who actually ended up with them but I hope they liked them all the same. :)

So this theme was: Valentines for our Troops & here's what was in it:

20 little Valentines Day themed baggies each including:

  • A little heart box of chocolates in a NON-girly design. We thought that was important :)
  • A package of Phineas & Ferb Valentines gummies
  • A Valentines with a mustache tattoo for your fingers. The kind like the kids would hand out at school. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment