Friday, February 8, 2013

Week 14

Well this has been a REALLY good week. Got to talk to Dick on Saturday for 45 freakin minutes!!! By far the BEST part of this week. And actually the BEST part of this deployment. I am finally gettin out of my eat everything and sit around on the couch watching TV all day funk. So all in all a really good week.

This week I:

  • Cleaning & unpacked a lot. Got lots more still to do but its gettin there. :)
  • Made a care package for Richard. By far my FAVORITE one so far.
  • Came up with a theme for next weeks care package. Lovin it. :) More on that next week prolly. 
  • LOST 3 POUNDS!!! Yet another great part of my week. Especially since my bad ankle was killin me this week so I didn't work out much.
  • Got to talk to Dick Friday for like 45 min online and got a 45 minute phone call Saturday. I think that had a HUGE part in gettin me out of my funk. 
  • FINALLY got my internet all up and runnin. Well I think that was this week. Maybe last. I dunno.
  • Went to my mom' houser for the Super Bowl & spent time with her, my twin & my nephews. Plus me & my boys of course. It was a LOT of fun.  
Anyways. Good week. One week closer to him being home. We are officially over the 1/4 way mark & seeing my percent countdown get bigger and bigger each day is GREAT. Oh and from now on I'm just gonna give a sneak peak of his boxes til he gets them. Don't wanna chance him seeing them on here before he actually gets them. Especially the themed ones. :)

Well as always here are some pics from our week :





No comments:

Post a Comment