Saturday, February 2, 2013

3 Months Down!!!!



Well today marks the 3 months mark. We are now 25% done.
 I got to talk to Richard this morning and one of the things we talked about what that this deployment is alot easier for both of us than the last one was. I don't really know what is causing it whether it is that we are older, that we are busy, been together longer, used to being apart, I'm here with family. What? So many things have changed since the last deployment we can't really pin point WHY it's easier. It just is. And for that I am VERY thankful. We both pray to God for peace and patience and his safety every day so I'd like to think that has a lot to do with it too. I prayed some last time but not like I do this time. And the boys pray every day and thank God for keeping their Daddy safe. Makes my heart melt every time I hear it.

Anyways getting off track. The last month has been SUPER busy and has flown by. We moved, went out of town, met great new friends, spent time with old friends, packed, cleaned, unpacked, cleaned some more, sent out lots of care packages and letters, watched movies and shows, ate out far more than we should have but that happens during moves, and all in all had a good month.
Now we are onto the 4th month. February. Although I had been kind of dreading this month since its Valentine's day & he's not here, I am glad its finally here. It means we are one month closer to him being home. And in all honesty me & Dick don't really do it up big for V-day. We usually just go out on a date and maybe some candy. So this year I'm spending it with the other 2 loves of my life. My boys. We've decided to order pizza and rent a movie. Sounds exciting right? For us it sure does and it means we don't have to try and beat the crowds at an restaurants or movie theaters.

So here's to another month down and another month closer to being back with my husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment