Saturday, February 16, 2013

Week 15

Well this week was pretty uneventful. I didnt do anything very exciting but got quite a bit stuff on my to-do list crossed off. So at least stuff got done. Right?

Anyways this week I:

  • Rearranged the boys TV room. 
  • Got the boys TV room completely unpacked. All thats left to do is decorate. :)
  • Started hanging some of the decorations. 
  • Talked to the hubs twice on Sunday. 
  • Started Weight Watchers. 
  • And since we started on a Saturday and changed our Weigh In day to Thursday BOTH of my weeks were technically in this week. 
  • LOST 5.2 POUNDS!!!! Yep. Totally made my week. :)
  • Had a horrible day but still managed to stay away from the ice cream & not eat my feelings. Props to me. :)
  • Got backed into by some old lady. She literally backed her car into my body. UGH. Im sure the people in the parking lot thought I was NUTS when I started screaming at her. :)
  • Watched the first 3 Harry Potter movies with my boys. We LOVE us some HP. So we had a HP marathon for V-Day
  • Spent Valentine's Day with my boys & my dad. 
  • Paid off some bills
  • Turned in our housing ppwk to the Indians. :)
  • Got a new phone... LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
  • Got some gorgeous flowers from the hubs for V-day. They didnt get here til 8 PM just as I was giving up hope. But of course he came through. Dunno why I ever doubted him. :)
  • Got a beautiful plant for V-day from my boys. (THANKS MOM) And my youngest gave me a pillow of his I replaced. But it's the thought that counts right. :)
  • Went bowling & out to eat for my nephews birthday. It was a BLAST!!!
And as always here's some pics from our week. 









No comments:

Post a Comment