Sunday, February 10, 2013

Care Package #8

Well here is ANOTHER care package I've made. And ANOTHER random one. Dick had requested a few things and had left some of his Christmas presents behind that he wanted but didn't have room to bring with him. So I sent them.
 But, even when I don't theme them, I still decorate them. This one I just used black card stock with a silver Sharpie. I LOVE my Sharpies. And I have the Bic Mark It ones too. I think they work just as well. But for this box I saw the silver & gold Sharpies on an end cap & knew I HAD to have them. So far I love them! So anyways. This box I used the quote : Distance is to love What wind is to fire. Extinguishes the small But ignites the great. I LOVE this quote. It's gotten me through SOO many separations. I don't know who its by. My twin (love that girl) told me about it during our first deployment and I've loved it ever since!

In this box are:

  • Ipod Speakers
  • Batteries... & I'm so awesome I even sent the WRONG size. Yep. Go me!!! 
  • MIO
  • Pop tarts
  • Breakfast Bars
  • His butt/face towel. I sent it to him last deployment as a joke & he actually liked it so I sent it again :)
  • A calendar his g-ma made us for Christmas. 






No comments:

Post a Comment