Friday, February 8, 2013

Care Package #6: Happy Valentine's Day

Okay so still no word on if he's gotten this box yet. But it was mailed out about 2 weeks ago & I haven't heard from him in about a week so I'm ASSUMING he's gotten it by now. I mean SURELY. So- this was his Valentine's Day care package. I always have a hard time with Valentine's day & Anniversaries for Care packages Just WHAT do you put? Well I thought I was runnin out of time so I didn't do really anything special or cute for it. But, here's what's in it:

  • A mustache candy box. He always grows one out while he's gone so I thought it was appropriate. 
  • A heart candy box
  • A stuffed monkey. That's what he got me for my all time favorite V-day so I sent him one. :)
  • A small bottle of my perfume
  • Some V-Day brownies
  • Heart shaped sugar cookies that I made & decorated with my boys
  • Some heart shaped brownies and Lil Debbie snack cakes
  • Red wisps
  • Swisher sweet cigars
  • Reese's Hearts
  • A card from me
  • A card from the boys
  • And a letter from me. 
Nothing really special but enough to let him know we love him & miss him & are thinking about him. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment