Friday, February 1, 2013

February

Well January was a CRAZY month. Lots of moving and no internet for 2 weeks. Just got it back up and running today. So here are my January updates and my goals for February



  • Read 2 books... Umm I dunno WHEN I thought I would have the time for THIS but I've ready about half of ONE book.
  • Lose 5 pounds... Gained a freakin pound. Not having dishes and eating out will do that to ya. UGH. Just gotta add that in to this months goals
  • Get moved & completely unpacked in the new house...Moved yes. Unpacked, not so much. Its gettin there but not completely done yet.
  • Send 2 care packages. ... Sent 4 care packages so I ROCKED this one. :)
  • Blog each week. ... I'd say I did this one too since I blogged when I had internet. Hell I just got it back up today & I'm already back at it. :)


  • Now onto February Goals!!!
    • Finish book I'm on & read another book.
    • Lose 10 pounds... One can hope right?
    • Finish unpacking and get the house decorated.
    • Blog each week.
    • Send 4 care packages
    • Workout 5 times a week.
    • Relax and be more patient!!!
    Hoping February is a better month in the goals department than January was! Only time will tell!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment