Sunday, March 31, 2013

Week 21

WOW!!!! We are already 21 weeks down?!?!?! That is just crazy to me! Time is just flying by. But that's a good thing! This was a REALLY busy week! Not a ton of fun but still really busy!

This week I:

  • Went to my MIL's house and helped her 2 days. 
  • Ran errands.
  • Volunteered at the walkathon at my boys school. Got to work it with my twin so that was actually a TON of fun!
  • Got out and danced to the Macarena and Cha Cha Slide. Totally showed those kids what was up. Plus only slightly embarrassed my oldest. Win!
  • Had lunch with the twin :)
  • Made it back to weight watchers. Up from 3 weeks ago but down from last week. I kinda dived head first off the wagon when I found out about the extension. But I'm back on it now and that's all that really matters :)
  • Read 5 chapters of The Hunger Games with my boys. They are loving it too.
  • Watched The Hunger Games with my boys. 
  • Worked out 3 days. Love love love Turbo Jam. Just ordered the set!
  • Made & sent hubs a box just like every other week. Hopefully he loves it :)
  • Talked to the hubs for a bit on Friday. Always makes my week a ton better when I hear from him. 
Again, it was a busy week. Not necessarily a fun week but busy. And busy is very important during a deployment. And as always a few pics from our week 









No comments:

Post a Comment