Saturday, March 2, 2013

4 MONTHS DOWN!!!


WOW!!! We are already 4 months into this deployment! This is just crazy to me. These last 2 months have FLOWN by. The last time I saw him was over 2 months ago and I have been in the new house for almost 2 months! Where oh where has the time gone? This was a pretty good month for us. We stayed pretty busy and tried to get a lot done. Plus I got to spend at least 1 day a week with my twin so that made it that much better!

This month I have:

  • Watched ALL the Harry Potter Movies!!! That was a great weekend, that was much needed in this house. 
  • Gotten flowers from my hubby.
  • Got backed into by a car, and went off on the lady at WM. Don't judge me!
  • Joined Weight Watchers. Weigh in is today so I'll update this when I get home with the final weight loss for this month but so far I'm at 7.2 lbs down! I'm super happy about that! Weighed in with a 2.8 loss today at WW so I lost the 10 lbs I wanted to! I am soo happy with this!!! 
  • Played in the snow with my boys. :)
  • Mailed out 4(?) care packages to the hubs. And that was in the first 2 weeks. After that I was told not to mail any for a while. Soo happy to get to start that again. 
  • Went shopping & to lunch with my twin EVERY week. I honestly don't know how I would make it through the week without it. 
  • Talked to the hubs 5 times? I think. Might have been 6. I dunno but it was more than I'm used to & 3 of those times he actually got to call. Hearing his voice was just AMAZING!!!!
  • Got the house CLOSE to being done. I know I know. We've been here 2 months & it's STILL not done. Don't judge me. Its gettin there. This of course involved MORE twin time since she's WAY better at decorating than I am. 
  • Figured out who my real friends are & dealt with that. But that's a post in itself. 
Those are all the highlights of month 4 in the Scroggins household. Another month missing our soldier but trying to make the best of it. Another month closer to him being home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment