Friday, March 1, 2013

Week 17!

Well we are ANOTHER week down into this deployment. I know this doesn't make ANY sense but it doesn't seem like the deployment is flying by. It does feel like he's been gone FOREVER but the individual weeks are just here & gone in a blink of an eye. How does that happen?
This has been a CRAZY busy extremely bi-polar week. Its been filled with good times & bad, snowy days & sunshine. Very weird week but either way it's another week off my countdown so I'm a happy girl.

This week I:

  • Lost ANOTHER 2 lbs!!! Woo freakin hop! And we changed our WI day BACK to Saturdays so I still don't know what I lost this week. But I'll find out tomorrow. :)
  • Had the shittiest blizzard EVER! And I was so excited about going sledding. But NO!
  • Got my room all cleaning, unpacked & decorated. And put together 2 shelves. See? Girls can put stuff together too. I can be quite the handy-lady when hubs is gone!
  • Had girls day with my twin! Yes this is a weekly event. I think its the main thing that keeps me sane! Just spending time with her makes all my worries go away. Even if its just for a few hours. 
  • Got my bathroom all unpacked & decorated
  • Got the boys bathroom all decorated. Well as decorated as its gonna get until I get the wall paper off & re-paint it!
  • Got my boys hair cut! They were startin to look like lil hoodlums! 
  • Had one of my proudest moments as a parent ever: So we were walking through WalMart & this little heathen child kept kicking stuff off the bottom shelves. Her Dad turned around said her name then turned back around & kept on walking. And she did it again. This time kicking a package of crackers off the shelf. Harley said, " I swear! Other people's kids!" And walked over & picked the crackers up & put them back.
  • Got to talk to my hubs for about an hour online!!!
That really is about all my week consisted of. All the cleaning, unpacking & decorating kept me pretty busy, but I got to spend most of it with my twin so it was way worth it!

And as always some pictures of our week:







No comments:

Post a Comment