Friday, March 1, 2013

March

Well its officially March 1st, so it's now time to update February goals and set my goals for March.

February progress:


  • Finish book I'm on & read another book... And once again I'm wondering, WHEN did I think I'd have time for this? I'm still on the first book. BUT I did start HP with my boys, so that sorta counts. 
  • Lose 10 pounds... One can hope right? ... Weighed in today with a 2.8 lb loss so hit that 10 lb loss right on the freakin head!!! Soo effing stoked!!!
  • Finish unpacking and get the house decorated.... Umm STILL not done with this but ALMOST done. Really been working on it, so it should be done this week. 
  • Blog each week. ... DEFINITELY did this! I have like 19 blogs or something for February. 
  • Send 4 care packages ... I sent 3. But he was gone a lot of February and told me not send anything so I'd say I did fine on this too. 
  • Workout 5 times a week. ... Umm. I think I worked out MAYBE once the ENTIRE month. Soo yep FAILURE on this!
  • Relax and be more patient!!! ... I'd say I've been pretty successful on this one too. Nope not perfect but better at least. :)

And now for my March goals:
  • Finish the book I'm on, & try to read HP to the boys at least 3 times a week.
  • Lose another 8 pounds. 
  • Finish the house. 
  • Blog each week.
  • Work out at least once a week. Hey its better than once a month right?
  • Continue to be more patient.
  • Send out 3 care packages. He told me to send less so I'm thinkin one every 10 days should be good. 
  • Be more active, even if its just cleaning more, or going bowling with the boys, just SOMETHING where I'm not sittin around as much. 
  • Be on the computer LESS. I tend to get sucked in when he's gone. :/
So there ya have it. Not as ambitious goals as I have been but hey, at least they are realistic. I'll do these and up them again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment