Friday, March 8, 2013

Week 18!

WOW!!! I was soo busy talking to my hubs today I didn't even think about it being Friday and us being yet another week down!!! This week has been CRAZY!!!

This week I have:

  • Talked to my hubs online almost every day.
  • Skyped with my hubs. And the boys got to Skype with him before school one day. It was AWESOME!
  • Went to the circus with my sister & our boys!
  • Hung up some new decor in my room. 
  • Got the craft room almost all decorated. 
  • Went and saw Safe Haven. OMG SOOO good!!!
  • Made & shipped out TWO St. Paddy's Day care packages. 
  • Got my hair cut & some color put in it. First time in like 3 years so it was pretty awesome!
  • Had an AWESOME twin time. 
  • Got flowers from my hubby for NO reason. Just cuz he's amazing!
It was a GREAT week! I had a LOT of fun this week. And tomorrow is Girls Night. I can't WAIT!!!

And as always. More pics of our week. :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment