Friday, March 15, 2013

Week 19!

We are finally 19 weeks down! And anywhere from 33-72 weeks left. Lets just say some major things could be changing and I am preparing for the 72 weeks left part. But nothing is set yet so as of right now we know nothing. Hmm... imagine that? Knowing NOTHING in the Army? So, if y'all haven't noticed I haven't been putting how much we have left anymore. This is why. And this will be the last time I post about it or say it until we are certain it's happening. We also haven't talked to the boys about it yet so if you see them, please don't say anything. And for anyone who reads this, who's man is with mine, this only applies to us as far as I know. If you have questions about it, just message me :)

So with all that being said this was a very stressful week. I got this news on Saturday and drank my feelings that day. But I've been eating my feelings since. That stops NOW. Luckily I haven't gained anything back but I sure haven't lost this week either. Well not since Saturday anyways. So our week consisted of:


  • Taking my car to the shop.
  • Losing .6 lbs on Saturday. Not much but I made it to my 5 % goal so I was happy bout that. 
  • Making an Easter care package & sending that off.
  • Starting on another one. Another one I'm really excited about :)
  • Had girl's night! It was a BLAST!!! Bowling, bar and home! Loved it and it was just what I needed after the morning I had. Love those girls & I don't know WHAT I'd do without them!
  • Twin time with Lisa. Favorite part of my week every week (minus hearing from the hubs of course). I never understood what Dick meant when he said he needed Choir practice to make it through the week. Now I do. I honestly don't think I could make it through each week without my twin time. Just when I'm thinkin I can't do this anymore, well look tomorrow I get to spend time with Lisa and it always cheers me up, maybe I CAN do this some more. 
  • Went & bought stuff for Dick.
  • Made a payment on his Jet Ski. 
  • Turned in MORE ppwk to the Indians. Hey, at least I'm on top of it!
  • Clean clean cleaning. I don't feel like I do enough of this anymore. But without Dick here it also stays cleaner longer. I guess there's always a silver lining right?
  • Talked to Dick and found out some info I'm not really sure HOW I feel about it. Actually that happened twice this week. Its been a very weird very stressful week to say the least. 
And as always some pics from our week. This week wasn't very exciting and besides girls night we didn't really do much, SO not a ton of pics. 












No comments:

Post a Comment