Monday, April 1, 2013

April

Well it's a new month and that means a new set of goals. Also need to see just how I did in March.

March goals:

  • Finish the book I'm on, & try to read HP to the boys at least 3 times a week... Still haven't finished. We had Spring break this month and I haven't read since before that so yeah still not done. And we switched over to The Hunger Games and have been doing really well on that. So 50/50 on this one :)
  • Lose another 8 pounds. Sucked on this one. Only lost 2 lbs. But that's what happens when you dive head first off the wagon. But I'm okay with it. I'm back on track and moving on.
  • Finish the house... Mostly done. A few things left to hang. Gonna get that done by this weekend. 
  • Blog each week... Got this one done too 
  • Work out at least once a week. Hey its better than once a month right? Well I've worked out like 4 times this month. Mostly within the last week but it averages out to be once a week so WIN on this one. 
  • Continue to be more patient... Did pretty well on this one. Was a stressful couple of weeks but still better than I had been. 
  • Send out 3 care packages. He told me to send less so I'm thinkin one every 10 days should be good... I think I sent out like 5? I know way more than 3. He changed his mind on me sending less often so score on that!
  • Be more active, even if its just cleaning more, or going bowling with the boys, just SOMETHING where I'm not sittin around as much... 2 weeks I was a lazy bum. 2 weeks I did really good. So I'm gonna say I did this one pretty well too. 
  • Be on the computer LESS. I tend to get sucked in when he's gone. :/ Nope. Didnt get this one done. But I'm still workin on it. 

And new goals for April:

  • Volunteer twice a month at the boys school.
  • Finish the book I'm on and read Hunger Games at least 3 times a week. 
  • Lose 5 pounds.
  • Finish the last few things in the house.
  • Blog each week.
  • Send out one care package a week.
  • Continue to be more patient.
  • Work out twice a week.
  • Get out of the house more. 

That's it. Nothing too exciting. They are all attainable. Maybe if I can meet all my goals for a month I'll reach a lil higher :)

No comments:

Post a Comment