Thursday, April 11, 2013

Care Package #14 Bath Time!

Well I talked to the hubs today. And he said that he got this box yesterday. Took over 2 weeks to get there but I'm just glad he finally has it. But this will be the ONLY bath time box I send unless he says otherwise since he has just about everything he uses there. So, here is the 14th box I've sent.

The saying on the box is:
Splish Splash. You need a bath. We love and miss your stinky ass.

In this box I included:

  • Baby wipes: I bought the One and Done ones. I think by Huggies. They are thicker and textured. 
  • 2 packs of travel Q-tips
  • A set of nail clippers. He is CONSTANTLY losing them. 
  • New shower shoes. I found them at Ross and hubs HATES flip flops but I loved these. Plus they actually have arch support so hopefully he likes them. 
  • A new toothbrush
  • Toothpaste
  • The Dial for men shampoo, conditioner, body wash combo. The less stuff he has to carry the better.
  • MIO... of course
  • A loofa
  • Deodorant
  • A new travel electric razor... they are his favorite
  • Batteries for the new razor and whatever else he may need them for. 
  • His favorite face wash
  • And not pictured in the pic of the stuff but you can see it in the box is a Renuzit extra strength air freshener. 
  • And of course can't forget the rubber duckies. 
I actually enjoyed making this box. It was the first one I've sent that didn't have food in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment