Friday, April 5, 2013

Week 22!

Can't believe it's Friday again already! These weeks are REALLY gettin away from me! Had another good & busy week this week! I'm really enjoying staying busy lately. So much so that I actually went out and applied for a job today! WHAT? Yes, I was surprised too. I keep talking myself into and out of working. I think I'd like to work again not only because it'd keep me busy but a little extra money can't hurt either. BUT. I'm really nervous about it too. I'm nervous because I haven't worked in a year and a half and haven't applies anywhere in almost 4 years. But I'm really nervous that if I start working again I wont be able to talk to my hubs. And that is the LAST thing I want. So- if you have worked while your man/woman was deployed how'd you do it?

Anyways onto what I did this week.

  • Made 2... Yes 2 care packages for the hubs. That boys is spoiled rotten. But if he asks for it he gets it. Posts on those to come soon. 
  • Had a day with my twin. It was fun as always but we actually ran some much needed errands. We also went to see The Call. OMG so good! Super intense but not really scary. And I'm a big baby when it comes to scary. So if you haven't seen it... CHECK IT OUT!!!
  • Got our tags renewed. Had to sit there for OVER 2 hours. It was crazy busy. But had to be done. 
  • Got a lot done around the house. It was much needed. Especially with the funk I had been in. Feels so good to be motivated again and be productive again. If you are in a funk deployment or otherwise, my advise it to just get up and start moving. Being productive and getting stuff done may just be the push you need. 
  • Read 4 chapters of The Hunger Games. Se start the actual arena part tonight. We are all excited for that!
  • Volunteered at the kiddos school today. Look at me! Being an achiever mom & all!
  • Like I already said... applied for a job! We'll see how that goes!
  • Talked to my hubs 4 (?) times. Not real long any of the times but a one minute conversation can make my entire week. 
  • Got mostly caught up on all my shows. While catching up on laundry and care packages. I don't really sit around and watch TV. I mostly do it while doing other stuff. And I was up to 3 weeks behind on some. So it felt good to be mostly caught up.
  • Planned & shopped for next weeks care packages. Yes. Plural. He's getting 2 again. I swear that boys asks for something and all I hear is THEME!
  • And got a new purse. I have the best hubs. He never tells me know! Of course, that might be different if I asked for stuff for myself very often or had expensive tastes. 
  • Read a few more chapters of Baby Proof. Really trying to finish up this book!
Well that's about it for us this week. Nothing much exciting. And I was a slacker on pics. I took pics of the care packages... which I can't share yet. And a pic of my new purse. So here it is :) Super cute, right? I LOVE Ross!

No comments:

Post a Comment