Monday, April 1, 2013

Care Package #12: Happy Easter

Talked to Dick on Friday and he said he got like 7 boxes from me. So guess a lot of the boxes I have sent finally caught up with him. I will probably hold off til later this week or next week to post the next one. Make sure he's had time to get it but I figured it was probably safe to go ahead and post this one. Especially since that holiday is already over. So here is care package #12

HAPPY EASTER!

In this box I put:

  • Muffins that I made in an egg shaped tin. And they puffed up when I cooked them so they looked like eggs. I loved it! 
  • MIO... as usual. Although after talking to him Friday he did ask me to send some other stuff to try out because he feels like the MIO is getting wasted because they use so much of it in each bottle and then lose it in their truck.
  • Swimsuit issue of sports illustrated
  • Plastic eggs filled with candy
  • 2 movies
  • Egg shaped glasses. Found in the dollar aisle at Target. I knew he HAD to have them. Then I got some for me & the boys for Easter too. Pics of that to come :)
  • Neon glo puddy in an egg shaped tub. 
  • Candy
  • Easter cakes
I mostly just tried to fill it as if it was an Easter basket. Obviously it all had to lay flat but I still think it turned out cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment