Friday, November 16, 2012

Week 2

Well this week was easier than last week. I stayed pretty busy and we are getting into the hang of things and back into our routine. We had a few rough days this week but MUCH better than the first week. And that's a good thing. Right?

This week I:

  • Went to McTeacher's night with the boys, nephews, Lisa & Mom! That was a FUN night!
  • Watched Nathan and Alex perform a Veteran's Day Program.
  • Went to the 10 PM Premiere of Breaking Dawn Part 2! Loved it!!! But it was kind of bitter sweet since Richard wasn't there. First one he has missed sine I started going. :(
  • Watched a LOT of Supernatural. It sure does make the nights fly by. I don't know what I am gonna do when I get all caught up and can only watch it once a week. :/
  • Did some cleaning. Still trying to get back into the daily routine I was on before he left.
  • Found out about a job opportunity being a court researcher. Or maybe that was last week? I dunno. Either way I haven't applied yet. Kinda nervous about it. But its time to get my butt in gear and get on it. So that will be top priority this week!
  • Worked out EVERY day and ate healthy! This one was one of the hardest since I tend to eat my feelings. But I did good and am proud of myself. Now hoping to see the results on the scale. :)
  • DID NOT send out a care package. :( Really want to but Dick hasn't even gotten any of the letters I sent. He's on Med Hold right now so not with the rest of his unit so we are thinkin they may be holding it. I dunno. He's supposed to check on it soon. I'm already missing doin it weekly. :(
We are now 2 weeks down which means we have (approximately) 50 weeks left to go! It also means we are almost 4% down! I have a feeling this next week will FLY by with Fall Break for the boys, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Bedlam and putting up Christmas decor. I'm gonna be a BUSY lady! Hope everyone has a GREAT week and a GREAT Thanksgiving!

Here's a few pics from our week:


No comments:

Post a Comment