Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Care Package #1

Well I went out and got all the stuff for Dick's first care package of deployment #2 today. Came home, baked 3 dozen cookies and put it all together. Heres what I did:
Layed out all my stuff:

As I was baking my cookies I got busy decorating the box and making up an address label. I also wrote him a letter and after the boys put their letters in in the morning I will be sealing it up and sending it out! Not themed and not really anything special but it lets him know we love him and are thinking about him! Also the black paper I glued on and it bubbled and ran like crazy. i will be investing in some sort of tape runner. The blue I used my packing tape but still seems kinda like a waste. So we'll see what works best.



Here's what I put in it:
A new Ipod & Phone charger
2 Big packages of Beef Jerky (First thing he asked for)
A DVD
Some military stuff he had forgotten
3 Dozen cookies
Travel size face wash
Travel size deodorant
Travel size Qtips
New thing of Toothpaste (he didnt take much with him)
A box of poptarts
A box of breakfast bars
Some oatmeal to go bars
And a letter from Me & the Boys


Can't wait to send the next one and start being able to send themed ones!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment