Friday, November 9, 2012

Week 1

The first week is FINALLY over! Its been a busy and very emotional week.

This week I have:
  • Said goodbye to the love of my life.
  • Watched my kids say goodbye to their Daddy like brave little men.
  • Watched a TON of Supernatural. I figure if I can't have my hubby at least I can have my boyfriend. Right?
  • Cleaned a ton.
  • Sent out the FIRST care package of this deployment.
  • Written him 4 letters.
  • Heard about a great job opportunity.
  • Eaten lots of junk food.
  • Dealt with crying kids.
  • Baked 3 dozen cookies
  • Spent time with my Twin & Nephews


Like I said a very busy and emotional week. I finally went an entire day without crying. No I haven't sat around and cried all day every day but I had broken down at least once a day until yesterday. We are finally a week into this. I've made it this far I know I can make it the rest of the time!

1 WEEK DOWN 51 TO GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment