Friday, December 14, 2012

Week 6!!!

We are 6 weeks down! And officially 1 week away from seeing our soldier again! Today is also the 9 year anniversary of me & Dick's relationship. I can NOT believe that it has already been 9 years! Its been fun. Hard but fun. I wouldn't change it for the world. Looking back today I would have NEVER imagined that we would be where we are.

It is so hard to believe that we are already 6 weeks into this thing. The days have just been FLYING by!

This week has been by far the CRAZIEST week since Dick left. And what do you know? I have NO pictures from this week. I know I'm a failure. But I have a good excuse! This week Dick and I decided to move! We are going to be moving into his mom's rent house. Hopefully we will have it bought within 6 months! So like I said GOOD excuse. Anyone that has moved knows how time consuming that is. And if you have ever moved with your husband deployed. Well props to you! Its tough work. Plus with buying the house we are trying to get help from the Cherokees since Dick is a Wagon Burner. (I say that with much love.) So that means constantly playing phone tag with them and trying to jump through all their hoops.

This week Harley was also sick. Mostly just a low grade fever and sore throat. He threw up once but even that wasn't much. Very weird. Just glad it passed quickly. BUT that meant missing his Christmas program that he has been working so hard on for weeks. We were all completely bummed out by it.

This week I didn't get a care package out to Dick like I wanted either. Like I said... Failure. I will be making it tonight and sending it tomorrow tho. So he'll have it soon. But what I'm putting in it takes FOREVER so I just haven't been looking forward to making them. It will be well worth it tho. As always I'll be making a post about his care package and it will be included in next weeks blog.

I HAVE packed 35 boxes this week. So that's something to feel good about I guess. LoL. I REALLY wanna be completely packed and ready to go at least by the night before. Hopefully sooner. I'm hoping this move goes as smooth as possible. Next week is gonna be CRAZY busy. I am gonna try my best to blog next Friday like I do EVERY Friday but not sure what time I am gonna head out to see the hubs. I am BEYOND stoked so if I leave earlier then I'll just catch up on the blogging when I return! And I'm sure that will be one LONG and eventful post since it will include a road trip, Christmas & Time with all 3 of my guys!!!

As always I hope everyone had a great week! Stay safe during this holiday craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment