Sunday, December 2, 2012

Care Package #3: Christmas

Well today I spent the day making my advent calendar and working on Dick's 3rd package. I bought WAY too much stuff for this package so it has turned in to AT LEAST 2 packages. Ill send the first one out tomorrow and then the next one or two out on Friday or next Monday. I had a lot of fun making this package tho. But I was TOTALLY BUMMED I ran out of my tape runner. So gonna have to buy more of that before I make his next package. I got the double sided tape to work better this time but it was still a pain in my ass.

Anyways in this package I included:

  • Cake Balls (43) I made 50, me and the boys each had one & I had 4 that wouldn't fit so the boys got those too. :)
  • A dozen Cookies
  • A bag of Hershey's Hugs & Kisses
  • A box of Peppermint Candy Canes
  • A big candy cane filled with Reese's
  • Santa Brownies
  • Peppermint Muddy Buddies Chex Mix
  • Some drawings Harley made
  • Christmas Card from the boys
  • Christmas card from me
  • Letter from me as usual
  • Christmas Tic Tacs
  • Snowman Pez Dispenser
  • Swedish Fish
  • A Chocolate Snowflake
Like I said I still have at least a box worth probably more. Oh well. if this stuff even shows him an ounce of how much I love him then it is well worth it. And I know he won't be able to eat it all but it's Christmas. Its the season for giving. And sharing. :)

And this doesn't even include the baked goods. Lol. My hubby is DEFINITELY spoiled. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment