Sunday, December 2, 2012

ONE MONTH DOWN!!!




Only 11 More to go! Its so hard to believe that we are already a month into this deployment. It seems like just yesterday we were saying goodbye at the airport. :( But we have gotten through our first month of this & we get to see him this month! So that makes it all the better. We have been looking forward to December since he left & its FINALLY here! We are already over halfway to seeing him again and I can not freaking wait! The boys still don't know about it. We have decided to surprise them. I think it will be a GREAT surprise & they will be stoked. They were even excited with the surprise when we picked him up in Missouri and he had only been gone 3 weeks and they even knew he was coming home that weekend.

I haven't been doing great on my goals so far. I have been averaging a care package every OTHER week instead of every week. I just feel like with him not having much room to store stuff at the moment that every week is too much. I dunno. But the Christmas care packages will definitely make up for that!I know I am going to have at least 2 boxes of goodies to send. I'm thinkin of spreading em out at least a few days. Maybe a week. I dunno but he's gettin a LOT. Definitely enough to share which I am sure he'll do. I really don't think he's gonna want to eat 24 candy canes. LoL. Oh well. He has never complained about what I sent before so hopefully he'll enjoy. And my weight loss hasn't been going GREAT either. I've lost 3 lbs in the last 3 weeks tho so I guess its better than nothing. I got a treadmill from his mom that she wasn't using so that helps a lot. I've used it almost every day since I got it. :)

I'm really hoping the next months fly by as quickly as the last one did. All with the exception of when we get to see him. Then I'm hoping time just stands still. That would be nice. But if R&R told us anything last deployment, time will just speed up. But that's okay. We will enjoy the time we have. :) I hope everyone had a great November and has a wonderful December and a Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment