Friday, December 7, 2012

Week 5!

We are five weeks into this deployment now. Things are still going by pretty quickly. This was actually a pretty busy week!!! We started our advent calendar and have been busy with activities all week long!

This we I:
  • Went to Winter Wonderland @ the boys school. It was a lot of fun! We decorated paper snowmen and Christmas trees, had cookies and hot chocolate and watched Frosty the Snowman! It was for Harley's grade so all of his friends were there. It was a lot of fun watching him interact with his friends from school. He was a bit rowdier than I would have liked but most of the kids were so I let it be.
  • Went to the drive in! It was the last showing of the season so we loaded up the boys in mom's suburban and went! We watched Breaking Dawn pt 2 and Wreck it Ralph. I love BD2 obviously since we went to the premiere but I also thought Wreck It Ralph was super cute. The boys like it too. Just wish they would have played it first!
  • Read Snowmen at Night with the boys. It was Nathan's pick. SUPER cute book. And we all know I love me some Schneemann!!!
  • Watched Naughty or Nice with my boys. Harley's pick on his choice of movie night. I recorded it off Hallmark Channel. A really cute movie. Good story that's not boring for adults but fun enough to keep the boys entertained.
  • Made Dick's 3rd Care Package. Still no word on if he's gotten it yet. I'm kinda nervous since he's a scrooge. :)
  • Took the boys to the dentist. Not as great of a report as I would have liked but not horrible either. But the dentist pissed me off. I think I may request a diff one next time.
Our elf has still been visiting us each day. :) But I have been as good about taking pics of him this week. But he brought the boys some coloring books. They were really excited about that. Hes also hung out in the kisses for Daddy jar, went for a walk on my treadmill, camped out in the tree, and looked through the advent calendar. The boys LOVE having the Elf. So if it makes them happy it makes me happy. I'm just glad I haven't forgotten to move him yet.
I have been doing okay on my workouts this week. I started a Holiday Squat-a-thon and have done it everyday. Plus been doing the treadmill and my daily workouts so I'm pretty pleased with it. But I didn't weigh in today like I usually do. Last night was a rough night. :/ I'm just gonna keep at it this week and see what I'm at next week. :)

That's about all that is new in our life. Its been a pretty busy week and is gonna be busy til Christmas at least. But that's okay. I get to see my husband this month and I could not be happier!
And as always, some pictures from our week. :











 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment