Saturday, February 26, 2011

WHAT THE?!?!?

Okay I just watched The Messenger with Ben Foster and Woody Harrelson.
It was by far one of the WORST movies I have ever seen. I wasted 2 hours of my life that I will never get back. Ben Foster's character Staff Sergeant Montgomery was beyond creepy. It portrayed soldiers horribly and the uniforms were ALL screwed up! The description says it is about Foster and Harrelson's relationship but that is so far off. Its basically about him stalking a widow that he informed of her husband's death in Iraq. Like I said CREEPY! Non military related people need to quit trying to make military movies. THEY SUCK! Well for the most part. I have seen a couple good movies and one good show. On Netflix I rated it 1 star. I would have rated it 0 if it was possible. SO NOT WORTH WATCHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment