Monday, February 28, 2011

My Poor Nay-Nay

Well Friday morning at 5 AM Nathan woke up throwing up... in my bed. NOT a fun thing to wake up to. I got him up, cleaned up, clean jammies and on the couch with a movie and a trash can. Then got to work cleaning up the mess. Luckily, my poor lil man only got "sick" one more time Friday morning. But ever since he has had a low grade fever. 101 - 102 fever. And complaining of his head hurting. I made him a Dr. Appt today at UPC with his Dr. (Dr. Price... WE LOVE HIM!) Thankfully we were only there 30 minutes because Nathan had slept all day and just had Tylenol so he was literally running around like a crazy man. Turns out he has an Ear Infection. His FIRST one EVER. Harley has only ever had one in his entire life too. I guess I'm lucky. So now he is taking icky meds but should be better in a couple of days. THANK GOODNESS! Although today he did tell me "I like being sick. I dont have to go to school" Lil stinker. I guess he likes bein home with Momma all day. I have to say I am missing the days of being a SAHM and having my boys with me all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment