Thursday, February 24, 2011

The bearded lady...

Well as some of you know I work at Dressbarn.
I have been there for almost a year (March 8th) and I LOVE it. However we get some very odd customers at times. Well last week I was working on the misses side and my boss went to do a conference call so I was helping some of her woman's customers as well. I see a couple of her ladies standing @ the register ready to go so I go up to check them out. Lo and behold it was the bearded lady! And her boobs were LITERALLY down to her waist. Now I KNOW I should not judge others but REALLY? You can buy facial wax at Walmart for like 5 dollars and their bras are decent and relatively inexpensive. She obviously could get that since she was in our store buying name brand clothes. I was SHOCKED. It was one of those situations where it is REALLY hard not to stare but you know you shouldnt. I just kept looking at my screen on the register so I didnt have to look at her. Hope she didnt think I was rude. But hey better to look away than stare right? So moral of the story ladies... If you have a beard... get it waxed! And if you have saggy boobs... please wear a good bra or a bra period... It was kinda hard to tell... ICK!

No comments:

Post a Comment