Friday, February 18, 2011

Life is Changin again...

Well Dick joined the Army again. For now he is just in the Reserves so for now we are stayin put. We always thought that military life was so hard and that we were so broke! NOPE! We had no CLUE what broke was. We just didnt know how to budget. I am hoping now that we do things will be easier. Gotta get our finances back in order and our credit back up but I think we are on the right track. We are hoping that after he gets his E-5 he will be able to go back active and we will be back into full time Army Life again. I NEVER thought I'd miss it but I do. I think mostly I miss my friends. They are more like family and I havent had a friend like that since we got out. No one can understand the military friendships unless you live it. And I MISS MY MILITARY GIRLS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment