Wednesday, January 2, 2013

TWO MONTHS DOWN!!!


ONLY 10 more to go!!!! These last 2 months have absolutely FLOWN by!!! We have been beyond busy in the Scroggins house. Between packing (to move & to visit dick), Christmas, New Years, and a week long trip to El Paso, this last month has felt like MAYBE 2 weeks worth. But that is a GREAT thing. Minus the week in El Paso only feeling like 2 days. :( But we keep saying, the sooner he leaves the sooner he gets home.

I'm sure January will fly by as well. With packing, moving, and unpacking how could it not? Its AFTER January that has me a bit uneasy. I'm just hoping that the 9 months after that will fly by as well. Although, it seems like since the boys started school, the years have been flying by. I can't believe it was a year ago that me, Dick & the boys were ringin in 2012 & playing Ninjago with the boys. But it was. Like I said FLOWN by. I'm hoping that once I start work that will help too. We shall see. But for now, I am just happy that we are officially 2 months down. So we are 2 months closer to him being home! Can't focus on how far we have left. Just focusing on how far we have come! And we are ALMOST 17% done! How crazy is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment